Re: voltage doudlers for sstc?

Yes you can use a doubler. Yes you can use a full wave doubler.The full wave
system requires twice as many diodes,cap, and resistors. The 1N4007 is
cheep, but assembly of 30 diode/resistor strings into multiple diode use as
a doubler and caps to take the high voltage makes it quite a project.
   Robert  H