Re: gathering TC knowledge

Original poster: "maykrug by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mf31-at-qwest-dot-net>

nice layout in the archive, looks like you've put a lot of planning into it.
but, possibly that is a problem as well, if it stays merely hidden in an
archive.

how much planning would terry let us get away with on the list, i wonder.

  not much of  a webmaster,
novice coiler,
but, e-mail anyway mf31-at-qwest-dot-net
dan