gathering TC knowledge

Original poster: "Kilroy by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kilroy-at-nex-dot-net>

I haven't had much time for keeping up with all the posts on the Tesla
lists lately, but the ones about an on-line book caught my attention.

I have long thought there was a need for a information source for
builders.  There are many good web-pages out there with TC info, but none
seem complete.  I've always had to hop around page to page trying to find
the bits of info that I was after, never being able to remember just where
I had seen them before.  I saw a need for a good "one-stop" source for
coiling information.

That is why I started to create the Tesla Coil Information Archive
(TCIA).  You put this up for me at
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/tcia/tcia/tcia.html several months ago. I laid out
a basic structure in which to organize all the data and a basic format for
all the pages.  I tried to keep them all clean and graphics free to make
possible.  While I did put in a few bits of info, it is mostly
empty.   Before I got to the gathering and sorting of the information, my
job changed and left me little time to work on a project such as this.  So
it has set for the past several months.

I would really like to see the TCIA become a reality.  It will take
contributions from the coiling community to make it grow as well as someone
that is willing to put some time into it to keep it updated.  I never
mentioned it on the lists, because I knew that I didn't have the time to
work on it right now and haven't found anyone that does.

If you would be interesting in helping on this and maybe know 1 or 2 others
that would be willing to help, let me know.