Can any of these tubes be used for a VTTC ??

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello, i need a little help selecting a tube for a
VTTC I dont know much about this kind of coil but i
would like to learn.  I was wondering if i would be
able to use any of these tubes that i have the
opportunity to purchase in a VTTC.

GI-7BT 350W HF-VHF-UHF TRIODE
GS-31B Microwave Triode
GU-43B 1 650 W HF-VHF Tetrode.

These are all Russian tubes.
Time is important (i have a max of 2 days to decide on
some of these)so if someone could e-mail me directly
ASAP i would most appreciate it.

Thanks a lot
--Tom