Re: vttc

In a message dated 1/2/02 10:48:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Claude,

Sort of.  The height of the secondary and grid coil was adjustable,
so the grid coil could be raised so it encircled the secondary at the
bottom, if more grid feedback was needed.  Often, the grid coil
was centered with the primary, vertically speaking.  Sometimes
the secondary was raised about 1/2" above the primary, sometimes
not.  I just adjusted everything for best results.

Cheers,
John