Geek Group 2002 Winter Teslathon

On Saturday March-23 2002 we're hosting our Winter Teslathon at Maple-Hill
Mall in Kalamazoo Michigan. For details check out our website at
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

And why aren't YOU a member yet? 800+ people on this list, and EVERY ONE of
you are Geeks! :) If you're reading 80 emails a day about Tesla
Coils...you're a Geek, it's ok, we're here to help :)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org