Re: Useless questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <KLogan2026-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 2/22/02 2:05:06 PM, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<< A plasma nead not be hot, it only must be ionized. Ion burns are sedistic
as
they tend to penitrate tissue and degrade the cells, which heals slow.
  Robert  H

    Hi again!
    We had no idea there was more than one way to get burns. We kind of
thought all burns worked the same way a lit match works. Thanks for the
information. Where can we go to learn more?
    Thanks again.
    Rick Logan