Re: MMC vs Maxwell comparison

In a message dated 2/22/02 10:32:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Hi Sue,

Understood.  My caps are very open and free to air flow.  I seem
to remember that you used only a few strings, maybe 3 of them,
as I did?  I also seem to remember you used a 6/60nst, although
the bang size was probably smaller due to the static gap.  Then
again the bps was probably higher.  So overall, it does seem
strange to me that we're seeing such a difference in cap heating.

Cheers,
John