Re: Vortices off tops of discharges

DAVE: YOU HAVE MY MIND SWIRLING.I HAVE NEVER TRIED WHAT YOU SUGGEST, BUT I
HAVE USED VACUUM AND PLASTICS TO MAKE DISPLAY MONOTORS. MAY I SUGGEST YOU
USE AN ULTRA CLEAR ACRYLIC. AVAILABLE FROM HOBBY STORES.( CRYSTAL-CAST ETC)
 THESE ARE USED TO MAKE JEWELRY AND CAST SCORPIONS. I use this to make
flourecent screens.Most Fiber glass resin is not clear enough, but less
expensive. I use that where I can to cut cost, some is clear not
blue.Indrustial resin is not colored, but usualy supplied in very large
quantities.(55 gal drums). You may be able to get that from a boat builder.
 Use slghtly less catalyst to reduce heat in thick castings.
   Robert  H