Re: Transformer Saturation Avoiding

Original poster: "Cory Roussel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <imcuddlycory-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey Dave,

Well then why dont we just add iron scrap metal to the
outside of our transformers if they are undersized???
or for that matter, steel plates... or large chunks of
other transformer's cores........

Just wondering,

Cory Roussel