Calculating inductance of flat spiral coils

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/formulas.html#spiral

http://www.btinternet-dot-com/~g4fgq.regp/page3.html#S301

http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javatc.html

http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/calculat.html

http://www.midnightscience-dot-com/_web/000001f9.htm

http://www.mindspring-dot-com/%7Eeganger/coils.gif

In addition, the Microchip page (maker of PIC
microcontrollers) has a couple of PDF application
notes for RFID devices that have formulas for flat
spiral coils. http://www.microchip-dot-com

Steve Greenfield