RE: Experimental results? RE: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Steve,

>I've never seen any evidence that radiation becomes donut shaped. Physical
explosions of stars, black holes, etc. aside, as they are affected by their
own magnetic fields, spin, matter distribution, etc. Even so, those pictures
you had on your website of a supernova with ring structure look like
framegrabs from a Sci Fi movie. Please provide links to a Nasa webpage.

I don't believe a flat spiral coil outputs any meaningful radiation in the
classical sense.  I run these flat spiral coils at full power within ten
feet of my computer while the computer is on and there is no interference of
any kind.  I have a small black and white TV I use to monitor RF
interference, the only thing I see resembles a pulse wave across the middle
of the screen.  The flat spiral coil appears to generate an electrostatic
standing wave with the two peaks over the two poles of the coil.  The arcing
action appears to be caused from longitudinal waves interacting with the
electrostatic charge.  I haven't heard any complaints at all from the
neighbors.

The link for the NASA site where the photo came from is right under the
photo.  Just click on it to see the full NASA article.

Believe it or not, the original Star Wars movie showed the planet Alderon
being blown apart in a spherical radiated explosion.  But in the remake,
they replaced it with a longitudinal explosion.  They did this, according to
news accounts, because NASA has since experimented with explosions in space
and determined that space explosions are longitudinal, not spherical.  Once
again, c^2 is in line with developing modern physics.

>What did you use to measure these things that you've "ascertained"?

I don't have a half million volt electrometer, so I have to rely on what
little information I can glean from a 500 V voltmeter.  The signal to the
voltmeter was well beyond range, but it did affect the voltmeter as a DC
charge.  There was nothing in this observation I could take a picture of.

>You seem to have a very loose definition of "second", appearing to mean the
first half cycle (ie, 180 degrees) of a sine wave when you say "during the
first second".

In my trigonometry book, a cycle is 360 degrees.  So when the voltage starts
at the positive peak, goes through the zero point, reaches the negative
peak, returns to the zero peak, and finishes at a new positive peak, the
signal has gone 360 degrees.

>Then there is your use of the word "moment". What do you mean? What slice
of time is that?

c^2 describes a basic pulse.  The basic formula assumes one cycle per
second.

>Dave, you are not actually offering any evidence, just conclusions, then
dismissing those who are not true believers.

I'm not dismissing anything.  I'm adding to the base of knowledge.  c^2 in
no way offends RF physics.  It describes a physics not seen by RF.  Just
because a new formula shows an additional knowledge relating to energy does
not mean previous knowledge is useless.  It does clarify a few previous
misconceptions, but it doesn't totally replace the previous base of
knowledge.  And I'm not presenting a completely thought out theory.  I'm
presenting, for those interested, the beginning of a new theory.  I need
help in developing c^2, that is why I'm sharing my ideas.  It's not going to
hurt my feelings if what I'm seeing is a mere illusion.  But what I'm seeing
goes beyond illusion and is reflected in real life situations.  If you are
not comfortable with this theory, there is no reason you can't just explain
to me in your own understanding what is happening in these coils.  I am
interested in any information that describes the workings of a flat spiral
secondary.

>Y'know, I just -knew- when this started that eventually you would demand
that -we- prove your theory for you.

Excuse me?!  I thought this was a Tesla coil list?  Don't you guys already
have a flat spiral coil in your basement?  Tesla didn't waste his career on
toy solenoid coils.  Sure, they're easy to build and useful for some
experiments in Colorado Springs, but Tesla coils proper ARE flat spiral and
conical coils.  You mean you don't know the measurements of a true Tesla
coil and how it works?

>Despite your reply to me stating that you aren't claiming that this flat
coil is 3 phase, and your statement on your new list that it made no
difference if you used one or all three windings, you continue to call it a
"wye coil".

Do you have difficulty understanding that a coil can be built for use with 3
phase alternating currents but then be put into use with single phase,
simply because I choose to do so?  Just because I use a coil designed for
three phase doesn't mean I expect to put single phase into the coil and get
three phase out.  The name "wye" coil refers to the schematic diagram for
this coil.  It is, in fact, a wye coil.  I'm currently building a motor
driven, modified automobile alternator power source to do the actual three
phase experiments with.  I don't know what will happen, as I am not aware of
any literature describing this type of experiment.  But in the meantime, I
needed another flat spiral coil because I shocked my other 13" single wound
coil pretty bad and reduced the output.  The results of inputting single
phase into the wye coil were a complete surprise to me, but there was no
three phase output, nor did I claim there was or would be for single phase
input.

>Peer review, my man, and reproducible results. Extraordinary claims require
extraordinary evidence.

OK, what were your results when you duplicated the experiment?  Did you get
different results than what I reported?

>This doughnut (toroid) thing... you wouldn't happen to know a guy named
Gary in Washington state, would you?

Never heard of him.  Do you have a link to his website?  Maybe he's on to
something similar?

Dave