Re: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "Randy by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <randy-at-gte-dot-net>

Thank you, Antonio.

I'll concede a goodly amount of respect for H. Hertz.
Somebody, <I'm thinking it was Malcolm> posted a very good
explanation of Marconi's radio theory vs. Tesla's, as far as
tuned-circuits of transmitters goes a few years ago,...2 elements vs. 4
elements.
But I'm not aware <pleading ignorance here> of him making
whoppingly big sparks, or knowing about AC or polyphase AC...
And I won't even *mention* Thomas E**son, who'd have us all
watching soot belch from smokestacks every 3000' or so, if
we'd been saddled with the genius of his Direct Current.

IIRC it was the US Supreme Court that "decided" in '43 or so that
Tesla, and not Marconi, had "invented" radio..... but nobody
can deny that Hertz got EM waves to travel through space
w/o wires, first....

Randy