RE: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the encouraging view.

I'll wind a 13" three wire wye coil for anybody for $75.  This is very
reasonable considering the difficulty of winding a flat spiral.  Then you
guys can do all the testing and measuring you want.  The schematics for
using this coil are already posted on my web site.  I would just love to see
someone get some meaningful data concerning flat spiral secondaries.  It
would be great if all the characteristics of flat spiral secondaries can fit
into current models of coils.

Personally, I've tried all the inductance formulas and none of them match
the measured inductances of the coil.  I have gotten extremely high
electrostatic voltages from these wye coils by putting a strong
electrostatic capacitance on the terminal.  I have identified a clear
electrostatic potential between the space below and the space above the flat
spiral coil.  How many of you have a solenoid that shows a coil with one end
continuously at a negative potential and the other end continuously at a
positive potential (actually it might exist between the center of the
solenoid and the space around the outside of the solenoid?  Maybe somebody
could check this.)

The vector of energy in a flat spiral is clearly in one direction, from the
outside toward the center.  As far as I know, solenoids are RF all the way
through.

I'm with you Marc, I have shown the flat spiral coil has different
properties than a solenoid coil.  OK, so these guys don't like my c^2
theory.  Forget it.  Let them show me their theory based on actual
measurements and observations.

Dave