Grounding pigs

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

Jim mentioned that his pig has a ground strap from the 240 volt neutral leg
to case ground.

David Rieben replied on 2-11-02 that this strap must be disconnected.  I had
never even thought to check to see if the neutral leg on my pig was grounded.
 I checked it last night, it is not grounded - which is what I had assumed
all along.

Just another lesson is ASSuming anything - check those pigs.

Ed Sonderman