Re: Stop the nonsense

Hi Ralph -

Tesla list wrote:

<Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

> In a message dated 2/13/02 8:51:44 AM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> writes:

> Bart,
> I think what some are seeing (rightfully, I believe) is that there are no
> "hand-on experiments." What I see is pure cant and sophistry.

> Happy day,
> Ralph Zekelman

Ralph, what I see was Dave winding a flat secondary, hooking it up in many
different
configurations, trying to attain sparklengths, seeing some oddity's in
behavier,
then proposing a theory which lead into the longitudinal nightmare. What we did
"not" see were experiments for verification (because it was nothing more
than his
concept at this point in his understanding).

I'm not standing up for his theory, but for list members who may someday
wish to
express a conceptual idea. When the powers that be tell them otherwise and they
still don't understand (therefore don't readily accept the wisdom
bestowed), they
get hit with emails about how rediculous their idea is and it belongs on
the realm
of free-energy concepts, etc. This only creates list member posting fears
(a very
real condition).

I have a great admiration for each and every person who tried to bestow the
wisdom
(education, experience, and some basic physics), but I think tollerance was
lacking
- and damage was done (there's more than one way to skin a cat).

I know these things happen from time to time and it's not always realized (so I
spoke up to plant a seed of awareness - and with that, I'll say no more).

Take care,
Bart