From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: 13 February 2002 03:30
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: NST protection

Original poster: "Steve by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<steve-at-g8cyerichmond.freeserve.co.uk>

I am just starting on my first coil using an NST 10kV 30mA, previously I
have
only worked on small coils using flybacks etc as power sources. I seem to
rmemeber a while back some good stuff on protecting NSTs, but I can't find
it
can anyone point me in the right direction. Most of the other stuff is
sorted.