Re: Stop the nonsense

Hmmm....,

I think for a very select few on the list, the longintudinal wave
discussion is non-sense, but for most of
us, it isn't even understood well (and this could be true for moderators as
well depending on content). I
think asking for better moderation is not attainable, however, in these
finite moments on the list, a
simple request to stop the thread for this or that reason is definately a
smart move.

This particular thread is a little touchy. You have a guy who is doing some
pretty neat hands on
experiments and in the process is proposing some theory's (even if it's ?).
I hope were not choking down
list members ability to do this. In my opinion, these type of threads
should go something like this: "your
wrong - no your wrong - no your wrong", and then simply stop talking (just
like many threads have gone in
the past). No harm done and no one is flogged for getting in over thier
head, especially if they don't
realize it.

Bart
PS: anyone remember the thread "1/4 wave theory's - trash them"? I can't
imaging what would of happen if
this thread was stopped since this was nonsense.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>