Re: Longitudinal Waves

Be prepaired to wind dificult coils. I have wound flat secondary coils by
clamping a phenolic base to a teflon clamp plate and drawing the wire
through a cup of resin then removing the teflon sheet from one side leaving
the wire bonded to the phenolic sheet as a base. I don't mean to suggest its
easy.
   Robert  H