RE: Magnifier Coils

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Tim,

The best place to find technical information on Wardencliffe is in the
patents.  Check out these patents...
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~volantis/files/649621.doc
http://www.keelynet-dot-com/tesla/00787412.pdf
http://www.keelynet-dot-com/tesla/01119732.pdf

The first file is a Microsoft Word document that I made up from the original
patent.

When I used the flat third coil the third coil outer lead was connected to
the terminal lead of the secondary.

I did some more coiling with the flat spiral today.  I got some pretty good
photos that I'll be getting up on my website tonight.  I was able to
tentatively identify longitudinal waves in the system.  But I'm going to
need to get an oscilloscope connected to draw any conclusions.

What I learned from the flat spiral today is that you get just as much power
to the terminal with the ground connected as when it is hanging free in the
air.  I got a little more action by arcing the flat spiral secondary lead up
to the terminal, but not more than 40% more I would guess.

I used one of my plasma balls for today's experiments.  Some of the pictures
were really neat.  I had noticed a couple years ago that plasma balls output
longitudinal waves right out the side of the glass globe.  If someone just
wants to experiment with longitudinal waves, a plasma ball would be a cheap
and efficient longitudinal wave generator.  I also made a 30" flat
electrostatic plate for use in the experiments.  Now that I've seen some
effects, I'll setup some equipment and take measurements.

Dave