Pig grounding

Original poster: "Jim Mora by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jmora-at-jetlink-dot-net>

Hello All,

I am some way off from building a pig coil, but want to start thinking
about the construction.

I have received a 14400V pig that I ordered from T&R and am awaiting for
my Hobart 225A arc welder to arrive from back east.

There seems to be some contention on the proper way to ground the pig
tank. Should it be grounded to household ground or RF ground? Also, I am
assuming the copper strap to ground should be removed from the neutral
terminal and neutral should be allowed to float.

Thanks for your feedback,

Jim