Re: New Coil?

Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi John.

	I'm sorry that I haven't tried your suggestion.  I know you've been
standing by it since my first post.  It may very well be a good
solution.  There are 3 reasons that I have not used your approach.
First, I got the last piece of 6 inch PVC that my local hardware store
had, and used all but a couple inches.  Second, I don't have enough wire
to wind another section of PVC.  Third, with all the epoxying (sp?) and
sealing I've done on my secondary, it would be easier just to wind a
longer secondary (when I get the parts).  Thanks for your help.  I will
incorporate your suggestion into my next secondary.  Instead of 28", I'm
thinking of 33" to 36" on a 6 inch form (or is that TOO tall?).