Re: Beer Bottles

Beer bottles are normaly browm to prevent the sun light from rotting the
flavor. Beer in clear glass must be stored in the dark.US beer bottles are
usualy thin short necked brown glass not as fine a quality as yours.Green
glass is high in iron and is lower resistance. Clear glass is the better,but
I don't think you will see any difference. When using copper sulfate keep
your solution clean to prevent copper dropping out.  Most buckets are
tapered on the sides. Some plastic buckets, drums, and fish tanks are
streight sided . Food processors often discard small plastic drums that cut
into fine streight sided tanks. Food drums wash clean where paint is hard to
get out. Oil supplied to service shops comes in a removable top bucket with
near streight sides. White plastic cans sold for use as storage containers
and  used to supply cleaning chemicals and the like are only slightly
tapered and come with a lid. Some bakery shops have these used after they
remove the cherry or fruit toppings. Titanium welding rod wire is more
corrosion resistant than platinum. I use this for connecting wire around
salt water. It is not as easy to get as copper, but much better. Most major
welding shops in large towns can supply it.
  Robert  H