TO ALL GEEK GROUP MMC CAP CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!

As of 5 minutes ago The Geek Group officially cleared it's entire blacklog
of orders, and I did it with 24 caps in stock! :)

Next shipment arrives from CD within a month, and orders for caps in stock
have a turnaround time of 1 day (i.e. we ship the orders for in-stock caps
the same day). If orders climb above stock, we backlog them as we have, but
for the first time (and this is after shipping 2000+ caps today), we're in
the black.

btw...the Group has profited a total of $26 from all the cap sales to
date......we thank you for the business, lol.

:) off to tape up my hands............

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group