Re: Does Lexan absorb UV?

Hi Gary,

No.  Go to a welding shop and get welders glass.  It is roughly 2x4 or 4x4
sheet glass that is used in welding helmets.  It's cheap and works perfectly.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MarcGap/MarcGap3.jpg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/TerrysWCSTSG/Front1.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/TerrysWCSTSG/

Cheers,