Re: First Failure and Help

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Alan:  I place a bolt or wood peg at the distance disired on my drill press
or table saw. I  drill or cut my first hole or slot, move the slot or hole
to the bolt, and cut or drill the next position. That produces equal spaced
positions. No hole is any different from the position of the bolt spacing.
On the table saw I clamp my guide strip to the saw in a piece of ply wood.
   Robert  H