Re: Non-experimental proof of Meyl's Tesla scalar theory

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Harvey,

By definition longitudinal waves oscillate parallel to the direction of
wave propagation.  Longitudinal waves cannot be polarized.  Only the
electric or magnetic components of transverse EM waves oscillate transverse
to direction of wave propagation and only these two can be polarized.

Signing off topic.

RWW