Re: First Failure and Help

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Just a small comment.  As the wire bends inside the holes it requires more
room than the diameter of the wire/tubing so make your holes large enough to
provide for the bend.
   Robert  H