Moderator note

Hi All,

Sorry for some of this off topic virus, AOL, and other odd things...

We are trying to "clean house" and get everything all ready for the brand
new year while posting is light and we recover from the holidays %:o))

In a few days, I will kill the old moderator 'twftesla-at-qwest-dot-com' account
since all the spammers and virus spoofers in the world have found it...

The new list moderator account will be teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net which will be
where you will now write to whine about things ;-)))  It would be real nice
if you don't save that address in your mail boxes (and you 'outlook' users
know who your are :-))) so when "you" get a virus, "I" don't get
blamed >:o))  But don't worry much since there are more accounts from where
this new one came from ;-))

We are goofing with a few list things so let us know if anything
breaks.  Nothing "should" break but... :-))

Since the virus stuff is getting pretty bad, I am setting the mail to
destroy 'all' attachments now so don't even bother sending them here.  They
will be destroyed before anyone ever sees them.  Send files to
terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com if you can't post them yourself.  Hot-streamer can
easily take files without danger.

I guess I am 10 minutes into the second day of being late saying happy
Christmas and happy holidays to all :-))

Cheers,

	Terry
	Tesla list moderator
	terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net