Re: Tesla Power Transmission (German)

Hi Richard,

I don't speak German.  My grandmother was a German teacher here in the US
but when WWII broke out, teaching German became politically incorrect and
she lost here teaching job...

However check out this cool translation site:

http://babelfish.altavista-dot-com/tr

You can copy and past text or just put in a URL for the page you want to
convert!!

In this case:

http://www.k-meyl.de/

Converted to:

================
  Potential eddies, newly discovered characteristics of the electrical
field, change the physical conception of the world fundamentally!

Professor Dr. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl develops a uniform field theory in
its books, from which all well-known reciprocal effects are derivable. In
place of the usually used Maxwell equations he selects the prototype of the
induction law discovered of Faraday as beginning and shows that eddies of
the electrical field are contained in it. These potential eddies spread in
the area as scalar wave, a longitudinal electrical wave, whose existence
was already proven before 100 years by Nikola Tesla and whose
characteristics at a historical reproduction everyone can study.

The field theory after Meyl gets along without postulates and makes
nevertheless a new interpretation possible of several basic phenomena of
electro-technology and atomic physics and leads to plausible
interpretations of several physical experiments, which were not explainable
in the context of the past theory. For example the quantum characteristics
of elementary particles can be computed with the eddy interpretation. Also
many neutrino experiments are explainable, if one neutrinos not as
particles, but when understands cyclic fields. Afterwards even a
energy-technical use would be conceivable in the form of neutrino power.
The dielectric losses of a condenser emerge as vortex losses and regarding
the environmental compatibility result from the corrected theory new
substantial aspects about electrical smog.

Since the presented theory is based on an extension of the Maxwell theory,
it includes the classical theory as a special case also, which means that
all classical physical laws keep further their validity. From the extended
point of view of the potential eddies the physical conception of the world
objektiviert itself, so that equally apart from Einstein' relativity theory
the objectivity theory pushes itself after Meyl, which also explains
additionally as the reciprocal effects, what temperature is, to which past
theories are not able.

Professor Meyl wrote numerous books. In its lectures e.g. at the technical
universities in Berlin and in Clausthal, to the FH in ford cheeks, as well
as in its week final seminars opportunity, potential eddy and objectivity
theory consists more near to become acquainted with and with the author to
discuss. In specialized technical and lectures individual aspects are
deepened. They can see the current dates now or order the scalar wave
transmission set, a video or also books.
================

I'll leave it to you to figure out if this is cool stuff or not ;-))  It is
amazing how well the translator thing works!!  You can also follow links
and have them translated on the fly to so it is almost like the thing was
in English all along!!  One can also take English sites and convert them to
other languages like:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/tr.html

So there you go!  Now you too can read and write in all kinds of languages
:-)))

Cheers,

         Terry