Re: Forget the Faraday Cage - Ventilate First ! ! ! !

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Actually it's not only a human hazard either - tools with surface
 > rust are a telltale sign that the ventilation could be improved.

Humm... This explains the mysterious rust in the tools that I store
under the table where I run my transformerless coils. They
produce - a lot - of ozone, apparently mostly in the static gap.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz