Re: Forget the Faraday Cage - Ventilate First ! ! ! !

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, if that is the case, then why are you even thinking about running
a tesla coil in your own house.  Even with the most prudent of protective
measures,
that seems like a very irresponsible thing to do.  In my opinion, you need
to really think about what your priorities are.  No matter what you do to
protect
the rest of the house from EM emissions, there is still a risk it could
affect your fathers pacemaker.  I would recommend operating your tesla coil
elsewhere.
Your father's health in my opinion is a much higher priority than running
your coil in your house.

Dan