Re: Ultimate hi K for maggy

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Emil J. Schauer by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <eschauer-at-adelphia-dot-net>

 > Can someone point me to a "how to read ASCII schematics" section. I may be
 > missing something by not being able to decipher the artwork.

Make your mail reader use the COURIER font, that looks as what comes
out of a cheap typewriter, or any other font with fixed
width, the places the characters perfectly aligned vertically.
As a last resource, save the message and look at it with Windows
notepad, or a DOS text editor.
Use the same font also to make drawings, naturally.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz