O D D Power supply

Original poster: "Dan by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi folks,
I'm getting really close. Tomorrow's bonus day and the
first thing I'm doing is ordering magnet wire. Thanks
Terry for figuring out how much I need.

My friend asked me if I had a need for a 22kv 35ma ps.

What would be better for an 8" secondary TC, 15kv/60ma
NST OR 22kv/35ma whatever ps? I'm sure this odd ps is
one of a kind. That would be bad if the TC is all
tuned up for it and it dies, then I'd have to retune
everything for the replacement but if it's way better
maybe I should consider it. I'm open to opinions.

Thank you.

Dan--Ft. Lauderdale

_