Re: srsg behaviour - microsim

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

What if the circuit I'm simulating has no
'ground'

(For example, the primary tank circuit
and power supply of a tesla coil.)

I thought I could get away with placing
a VAC symbol, 15,000V, 60Hz, a coil, a
capacitor and a voltage controlled switch.

Since I now need a ground, do I have to go all the way
and simulate the NST to include a center tapped
secondary with the center tap being an earth ground?

PS what's the difference between Earth and Analog
grounds?

-Jeremy