Component completed!

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

Sunday, December 8th, 2002 ...
A major component in my Tesla Coil project has been completed
to my pre-planned specs.  In this instance, the component in
question is an RQ-style spark gap.  It actually came out a lot
prettier than I had hoped.

Picture:
  http://members.cox-dot-net/cajuncoiler/Images/myrqgap.jpg

Yes, my Tesla Coil project is progressing slowly, but it is
progressing none the less.  The delays are mainly due to a
major lack of funding, but I'd rather be slowed, and do it
up right, than rush and have it sloppy.

Which component shall be next?  The MMC cap?  The Primary?
only time (and funding) will tell.
---
Christopher "Cajun Coiler" Mayeux
http://www.cajuncoiler.tk