Re: Pumpkin Toroid!NEW PICS/Videos

Hi Steve,

Regarding your 'cool' tube coil.  I note that the tube looks really
hot.  Like white hot.  Is that "normal" or are your pushing it hard?  I
know they can get "too" hot like Ross' coil did:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/deaththrows.mov

I don't have a toob coil or anything, but I always hear people talking
about red hot, cherry hot, yellow hot, white hot...

Really great videos!!

BTW - I can convert them to other formats since that is what the mighty
Hot-Streamer-dot-com number crunching CPU spends the other 99% of it's time
doing ;-))  Of course, I have a 100MBPS connection to Hot-Streamer so they
run just fine from the server for me :o)))

Cheers,

         Terry