First test run of RSG

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

Darn the cold weather...I just today fired up a test rig of my new
RSG to see how well it worked and I was pleasantly suprised at the
results of the test.  I thought the motor was going to need to be
modified to make it sync, but much to my amazement, it locks up in
sync every time with no mods!  It came from an ancient computer as
the drive motor for a 20 meg hard drive that had a disk about two
inches thick and a foot across!

I'm using six rotating electrodes and two stationary, which gives
me a nice 360 BPS...sounds almost like the inverters in the planes
I work on!  Now if only it wheren't so damned cold out, I'd be out
in the lab hooking it up to the coil, but that will have to wait
for a while I guess.  I'll try to get a few pix on my site soon.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
G-1#1214

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca