For all Pupman Readers! Geek Group FAQ System

In our stiving to make The Geek Group a consistantly better, more accurate,
and comprehensive resource for coilers and all amatour scientists we have
added the latest bit to our website, www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Today at noon the backbone of the FAQ database system went active, and is
now ready for me (and the other Group Moderators) to start adding entries.

While the archives at Pupman hold a WEALTH of info, they are cumbersome to
navagate and search for definitive info, and you frequently get 15 answers
to a given question, all of them different, and all of them correct in one
way or another.

It is my hope to create the Ultimate Tesla Coil FAQ, and to do it through a
mixture of submitted entries, and culling from the Pupman list and archives.

Anyone who would like to submit an entry, just email it to
info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org and it will be put in the forums for peer
review/editing, then posted to the FAQ in the appropriate area.

As far as culling posts from the Pupman list, the idea is, on the frequent
occasion that someone writes a "Textbook" answer to a given question I will
copy it and post it to the FAQ (after peer review and checks) with full
credit given to the original author(s) of the post.

Since it would be far to time consumeing to ask everyone's permission
individually, I'm doing it here. If you, personally, have an issue with
this, email me and I'll make sure your posts don't get pulled for review.
Though I don't see many (if any) people having a problem with this, I have
a great talent for finding new and creative ways to annoy people without
even trying and I'm sure someone's gonna have a hissy over this.

What we will do is give full credit to the original author(s) of each post,
but we reserve the right to make grammatical/technical/readability edits to
the posts before they go public in the FAQ.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org
and I'll be glad to help. In the meantime, you may want to pay closer
attention to your grammer and decimal places ;)

Have fun!

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group