Re: Upper MI Coilers, was Re: Spark gaps for smaller TC

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 12/5/02 10:23:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Original poster: "Mark Rossman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><marossma-at-oakland.edu>
>
>Chris,
>Hey, I live near Flint too(Goodrich), while i kinda do, Im at collage atm. I
>agree with you that Michigan sucks for coilers.  Where do you get your
>supplies(NSTs) Magnet wire etc.  Ive mostly resorted to ebay
>

> > My name is Chris.  I live near Flint, Michigan. Definately not in the U.
>P.
> > but Michigan is not the place for tesla coilers, I guess?  >I don't see
>many
>   here either.

Hi Guys,
While living on the UP and being a coiler is almost as lonesome as living
there and NOT speaking Finnish, ;-) Michigan is a Mecca for coilers
compared to W.Va. Here, snake handlers, Mothman sighters, and even Krishna
Consciousness devotees, outnumber coilers by at least 600 to 1. For more
info on TC people in MI area. Contact Chris Boden (cboden-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org
or chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com) in Kalamazoo.

Matt D.
(One of Two in WV)