Re: Demonstration

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Chris,

When running Tesla coils at different churches for my ministry, I have had
great success using a counterpoise made of chicken wire.  I have a piece of
chicken wire approximately 4' x 6' stapled to a slightly larger sheet of
masonite.  I setup the coil on top and connect the bottom of secondary to
the chicken wire.  For safety sake I have the chicken wire connected to an
electrical ground at the church.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org