Looking for R Hull's CSN commentary

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I ordered this from amazon ca clear back in October,
and now I have today recieved the second notice of a 4
to 6 week delay;

Greetings from Amazon.ca!

We wanted to let you know there's a delay with one or
more items in the order you placed on October 04 2002
09:41 PDT
(Order# 701-1172559-8985960).

   Richard L. Hull "Tesla Coil Builder's Guide to the
Colorado Springs
	Notes of Nikola Tesla"
     Item delayed 4-6 weeks.

I am surprized that such an important volume would be
near unobtainable, so If anyone knows where to get a
copy please drop a line... ( harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com)

Sincerely HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_