13" spun toroids available, also 6" spun toroids

All,

I have more of the 4" x 13" professional quality spun aluminum toroids
available for $134 each postpaid in the US.  Two toroids for $252 postpaid.
I pay the postage on these for shipment within the US.  Overseas shipping
usually costs about $11 extra.  1/4" mounting hole.

I also have some of the 1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroids available
for $39 each postpaid in the US.  Two toroids for $73, four for $137.
1/4" mounting hole.  Strong 3003 H-14 alloy construction is used for
both toroid sizes.

These smooth spun toroids permit the sparks to glide over the toroid
surface, and longer sparks can be obtained for a given toroid
diameter.

These toroids can be seen at my webpage at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page1.html

PayPal (FutureT-at-aol-dot-com), MO, or check.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662
USA