Re: Transformerless TC-Excited Capacitive Transformer?

Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jolyon-at-vatercox.freeserve.co.uk>

Antonio,Rather than slowing down the directly coupled section of
the transformerless twin TC how about speeding up the
capacitive transformer with an intermediate inductor
as in the diagram below.

                   +------+---+----+
                    |         |     |      |
                    |      L2  C4' L3'
+---+--C1--+        |     |      |
|      |            |  +---+   +----+
P    |            |   |     |   a      |
S   SG1    L1 C2  C3     C3'
U    |            |   |     |  b       |
|      |            |   |    +---+     |
+---+--------+   |     |     |     |
                    |    |    L3 C4  |
                    |    |     |     |     |

C1 and L1 form the input resonator.
C3, L3 and C4 form the "capacitive transformer" arm
C3',L3' and C4' form the "transformerless" arm of a
"bridge" which includes L2 and C2; the latter components
form an intermediate directly-coupled (or
transformerless) section to force charge onto the
influence ring (C2 and C3) of the capacitive transformer
ameliorating its slower ringup time.

Would it work?