Re: What's a waveform monitor?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 11/30/02 10:13:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>. Bear in
>mind that even on the surplus market spectrum analyzers are much more
>expensive than oscilloscopes.

Amen. My son got a new H-P RF analyzer at work. (he repairs paging
transmitters in the field) Company shelled out $24.5 K for it. He told me
he could get them to give me a deal on the old one for only ~$6 K ;-P

Matt D.