MicroSim installation choices

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

Terry & other MicroSim users-

I've just downloaded many MB of MicroSim stuff & find the following at
installation-time.  What's the most appropriate choice, I wonder?  Both
descriptions seem appropriate to what we want to do.

"Choose one of the following options to install an evaluation version of
MicroSim’s products.

1.  MicroSim DesignLab

With MicroSim DesignLab, you can design circuits with mixed analog,
discrete digital, PLD, and FPGA components. With this single-system
solution, you can enter your schematic, simulate your design, view all
simulation results within a single window, and lay out your printed
circuit board—going back and forth between design stages, improving your
design from start to finish.

2.  MicroSim PSpice A/D

MicroSim PSpice A/D is a simulation program that models the behavior of a
circuit containing any mix of analog and digital devices. Used with
MicroSim Schematics for design entry, you can think of PSpice A/D as a
software-based breadboard of your circuit that you can use to test and
refine your design without ever touching a piece of hardware."

Ken Herrick