Temporary RF Ground and Demonstrations . . .

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Just curious to what you guys would use for an RF ground when taking your
coil to various places for demonstration purposes.  For example, if I take
my coil to my friend's house or to a Boy Scout demonstration etc... I can't
be constructing and pounding huge stakes in the ground (or classroom . . .
GULP) for demonstrations.

Thanks
Dan