Re: Article on Tesla Coils optimal performance

Hi Marco,

Congratulations!  The "Review of Scientific Instruments" is a very high
powered scientific journal that we in the amateur world could normally
never touch.  It is wonderful to see a Tesla coiling paper in the world of
"real" science :-)))

I guess I had better read it since this is exactly the area I am at with my
OLTC coil!

Cheers,

	Terry