From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 1:10 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: First Light for a newbie

Original poster: "Michael Strube by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<mjstrube-at-artsci.wustl.edu>

After a year of lurking (mostly), listening, learning, scrounging, and
building, I recently had that First Light experience. What a thrill! The
details
are provided at:

<http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~mjstrube/tesla.html>http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~
mjstrube/tesla.html

Any and all comments and advice are welcome.

Much thanks to the collective wisdom of this list. What a tremendous
resource.
I ve been a member of several such lists over the years but I have not
found one
with the combination of expertise, patience for all levels of skill and
experience, and tact possessed by this group.

Cheers,

Mike Strube