Re: Solid State Tesla Coil - Mysterious Electrical Shocks

I got this fancy shortwave radio.  All digitally synthesized and push
buttons...  So I got it out and started punching the buttons...  Golly darn
goofy modern electronic contraptions...  After five minutes of FREQ, ENTER,
NOR/FIX (I know her!)...  Tons harder then the old tube Heathkit one my
brother built...  But there is a radio station there at 7.415MHz!  For you
"kids", short wave is radio you can't get :o)))  Probably a station Sue has
been to.  So I will try to record it...  I am far from any WAV or MP3 file
genius, but I will see what I can do...

Cheers,

	Terry